Carlson Products is a major supplier of fabricated metal parts to manufacturing and restaurant leaders throughout the United States and abroad.
Whether you need a component or finished product – several or millions – Carlson’s design, engineering, prototyping and metal expertise will be perfect for your custom needs.
With state-of-the-art equipment and design, a strong workforce and a centralized location, customers enjoy long relationships with Carlson for unmatched product quality, strong engineering and tooling support. Carlson is a true value-added partner. One of Carlson’s unique specialties is design assistance for component parts or original product concepts and designs, including production of prototypes. Carlson’s integration and experience means cost-efficient and fast turnarounds for components, assemblies and sub-assemblies.
Our expertise is not limited to the restaurant and foodservice industries. Products can be stamped from aluminum, stainless steel, galvanized steel, and other metals to support a variety of industries, including but not limited to: transportation, automotive, recreational, retail, HVAC, refining.
- Mig and Tig Welding and Stainless Spot Welding
- Part Assembly, Spot Welders, Riveting, Final Assembly and Packaging
- Roll Form Mild Steel, Stainless, Galvanized and Aluminum up to 4’ Length
- Auto Band Saw Carbon Steel, Aluminum, Plastic & Fiberglass up to 8”x8″
- Two shears capable of trimming mild steel, stainless steel, galvanized steel and aluminum up to 12’ length
- Two lasers with automation capabilities
- Press brakes
- Automated turret punch
- Eight Stamping Presses
Carlson offers a full-service tool and die shop with very talented and experienced toolmakers.
The shop supports all of Carlson’s tool, die, maintenance and manufacturing processes. The team pulls in long-standing, reliable outside relationships to get the job done correctly and on time.
- Of particular note, the tool shop is highly involved with our engineering team, supporting design and prototype initiatives to meet tight deadlines.