Carlson Products provides a 1-year warranty covering manufacturing defects across all products. Product warranties may be void if product was modified in any way or used in a manner inconsistent with the intended use.
- Duration of Warranty: Warranty coverage period begins at customer receipt of the product. Where third parties are concerned, such as a distributor, warranty date may begin at time of receipt of product by said third party, with that determination to be made by Carlson Products at the time of any warranty claim being filed.
- The warranty period is set off the original product purchase and does not renew in the event of rework or product replacement. Any reworked or replacement product will be covered for the duration of the original product warranty only.
- Intended use Liability: intended use liability is only covered by warranty in situations where Carlson Products was responsible for designing the product for the intended use and any relevant information regarding the intended use/application was conveyed accurately to Carlson Products. In situations where design details and requirements were provided by the customer, Carlson Products assumes no liability or responsibility for the product functioning as intended or failures caused in that application.
- Limitation of Liability: In no event shall Carlson Products be liable for any direct, indirect, punitive, incidental, special or consequential damages whatsoever arising out of or connected with the use or misuse of the product. Buyer assumes all risks and liability from use of this product.
- Modification of Terms and Conditions: Carlson Products reserves the right to change the terms, conditions and notices under which any product is offered.
Alleged Discrepancies of Product Ordered
Any alleged discrepancies for product order must be reported to Carlson Products within 30 days of customer receipt of the product. Discrepancies include but are not limited to shortage claims, wrong product received, and product received damaged.